FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Nylon travellers are available in a wide range of styles, sizes and weights to accommodate all spinning and twisting requirements.
- Made from the highest quality material on state-of-the-art equipment to ensure consistent quality and performance.
- Color coded for easy identification and avoidance of accidental mixing
- 100% NYLON: For use on all standard fiber types in normal processing conditions.
- Carnulon lll (GLASS REINFORCED NYLON): Used in situations where the fiber type is abrasive or poor ring lubrication exists.
- Carnulon with METAL INSERT: For use on extremely abrasive fiber types.
- Duratech Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Travellers: Used for Superior wear resistance of yarn friction from abrasive fibers.
RESOURCES AND MATERIALS
Travellers for Fiberglass Twisting
Duratech Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Travellers